Sides & vegetables
Roasted Vegetables with Maple Glaze
- 1½ cups carrots, peeled, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1½ cups parsnips, peeled, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1½ cups turnips, peeled, cubed in ½ inch pieces
- 1½ cups potatoes, peeled, cubed in ½ inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more for baking dish
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup maple syrup
Preheat oven to 425°. Coat 9x13 baking dish with olive oil.
Combine vegetables with 2 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
Bake for 10 minutes, then stir in maple syrup. Toss well to coat. Bake an additional 20-30 minutes or until golden brown, stirring often.